Thursday, August 20, 2009

Just a few more



Group massage!

For those of you who need an explanation: some of the younger guys (or, actually most of the younger guys) had the brilliant idea of setting up chairs down the hill (and a very downhill sort of downhill), getting a running start from about 20 feet away and seeing if they could jump over them (going downhill, mind you) without killing themselves. Oh, uh... did I mention the downhill thing? Thankfully, there were no casualties, although Mr. Johnson brought out the crutches once he saw what was going on. :) Here, one of the guys almost makes it over 14 chairs. He did it the next time around without touching a single one. Sorry, I lost my shots of that one. I don't think anything could influence me to try that. Well... maybe...

No comments:

Post a Comment