Friday, April 2, 2010

Well, I've been gone for awhile. Just in case you didn't notice.
Anyway, here are some girly shots; some recent, others are really old. I'm sitting in the cafeteria of Whole Foods (feeling very um... green...) right now, weird-people watching, and waiting for my Dad's flight to get in, trying to kill time, and posting random pictures. I have been sitting here for the last three hours, and will be for two more. New shots will be posted within the next couple of weeks (CA friends coming to ham it up in front of my lens :). We're gonna try some sisterly poses I have in my head. Hope they work. In my head they are gorgeously, shockingly fabulous. I'm trying not to get my hopes up though, so don't you either, alrighty?
Till next time...












p.s. I love all the diverse personalities amongst all these photos :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment